Monday, July 20, 2009

Summer '09 - Preparations for Departure

Hello everyone! I have obviously thought creating a blog would be a good idea so people can keep track of my up and coming life this fall in Osaka, Japan! I am planning on going downtown to the Japanese Consulate to obtain my VISA. I have to think about what I have to pack and all that stuff. Anyone know where I can get cheap adapters for electronics? I am currently trying to study as much as I can, however I am never satisfied with how much I get done. We shall see! Now off to some fun in the sun- day camp!

~Making Money, Reachin' for Dat Gold

2 comments:

  1. こんにちは。ロスです。

    Luckily you will not need power adapters that change the voltage or wattage as most of what you will take with you will probably take a range of voltage (e.g. your laptop), just prong adapters. I bought adapters at Wal-Mart. Target, radio shack, and travel supply stores should all have them. Also, you still have time to shop online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thanks Ross! That really helps!

    ReplyDelete